Selected PPE Products Return to NHS Supply Chain From PPE Channel (ICN 1239)
Important Customer Notice Product Update
- The dedicated PPE Supply Channel was established in March 2020 to increase the supply of specific PPE products to the NHS and broader health care sector.
- The responsibility for supply of a number of products was transferred from NHS Supply Chain to the PPE Cell.
- From 1 April 2021, the following 19 product codes currently supplied and serviced by the National Supply Disruption Response (NSDR) will move back to NHS Supply Chain.
- The affected product codes are available to order from Thursday 1 April 2021.
- Online catalogue descriptions are currently being updated for the affected product codes.
- Core PPE will remain available via the dedicated PPE channel.
- Please see our Downloads ▼ section to refer to the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- In an emergency, any supply and/or potential supply disruption concerns can still be reported to the Government’s NSDR.
- Further information on the NSDR can be found on the GOV.UK website. Please see our Useful Links section.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager or Customer Services Advisor.
1239 Selected PPE Products Return Product ListingAn Excel file detailing the affected product codes for ICN 1239.
Please log in to view this content.