Supply Issue Fresenius Medical Care Haemodialysis Products (ICN 1862)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- The supplier Fresenius Medical Care has informed us of an intermittent supply issue with some of its Dialysers for Haemodialysis.
- The five product codes affected are:
- FHB1110 – High Flux Dialysers – FX classix 100 (F00002388)
- FHB1111 – High Flux Dialysers – FX CorDiax 120 (F00002384)
- FWB610 – High Flux Dialysers – FX 100 CorDiax (F00001592)
- FWB612 – High Flux Dialysers – FX 800hdf CorDiax dialyser 800 (F00001594)
- FWB613 – High Flux Dialysers – FX 1000hdf CorDiax 1000 (F00001595).
- The supply issue are as a result of increased product demand on a global scale, combined with some secondary supplier challenges.
- The affected codes are currently subject to intermittent supply.
- Unfortunately, due to the clinical nature of the products we can not recommend any alternatives.
- Please contact your local Fresenius representative or email Press.UK@fmc-ag.com to discuss suitable replacements.
- See our Downloads Section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- Unfortunately, the anticipated resolution date is currently unknown, however we will update the ICN once we have further information.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.