Supply Issue PDI (EMEA) Limited 2% CHG Skin Cleansing Wipe VJT526 (ICN 2130)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
Ref: 2023/2130 ICN Number: 2130
- The supplier, PDI (EMEA) Limited, has informed us of a supply issue with its 2% CHG in 70% Alcohol skin cleansing wipe VJT526.
- The supply issue is due to component shortages caused by increased global demand.VJT526 is currently suspended and unavailable to order.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue:
- DMK079 – Wipe Alcohol Based – For skin cleansing 2% chlorhexidine in 70% alcohol 100mm x 100mm 18gsm individual sachet
- VJT169 Wipe Alcohol Based – Wipe for skin cleansing 70% IPA and 2% Chlorhexidine 105 x 105mm individual sachet 200 wipes per pack.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes and potential alternatives.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 3 July 2023
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- The continuing supply issue is being monitored in conjunction with the supplier and we will continue to monitor the stock situation to minimise further disruption and update this ICN with the latest information as it becomes available.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.