Supply Issues 365 Healthcare Ltd Procedure Packs (ICN 1892)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- The supplier 365 Healthcare Ltd has informed us of a supply issue with its Procedure Packs.
- There are 22 product codes currently unavailable to order.
- The supply issue is due by manufacturing delays and regulatory compliance.
- The regulatory compliance delays stems from the current issues being experienced by suppliers with delays in CE Markings Certification.
- 365 Healthcare Ltd are seeking derogation from MHRA and will update should if and when this is in be in place.
- The affected product codes are currently suspended and unavailable to order.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue.
- The potential indirect alternatives are subject to intermittent supply.
- See our Downloads Section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes and potential alternatives.
- The supply issue disruption is anticipated to last for between 3-6 months and this ICN will be updated with any changes. We will advise when the issue is resolved.
- Customers are encouraged to review the alternative products provided and place orders where possible and where suitable.
- Customers are also advised to monitor their current stock levels and adjust their usage where possible, with the view to reduce the rate in which stock is depleted across the NHS.
- NHS Supply Chain is engaging with 365 Healthcare Ltd to help resume normal production. The Category Team and Clinical Teams are holding regular meetings with 365 Healthcare Ltd to obtain updates where possible.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.