Supply Issues Avanos Medical UK Ltd Feeding Tubes (ICN 1926)
Important Customer Notice Update
- The supplier Avanos Medical UK Ltd has informed us that the supply issue with its Feeding Tube products has improved.
- FWM3235 is now available to order.
- One product code, FWM2111 is still unavailable to order.
- See our Downloads▼ section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes and potential alternatives.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 28 February 2023.
- The supplier Avanos Medical UK Ltd has informed us of a supply issue with its Feeding Tubes products.
- There are two products affected: FWM2111 and FWM3235.
- The supply issue is due to component shortages.
- The affected product codes are currently suspended.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue.
- FWM3311 – Nasal anchoring system – 8fg tube retention system including 2 ssl clamps lubricant 2 picks and true torque technology
- FWM3234 – Feeding Tube Gastrostomy Balloon Retained – 12fg MIC Bolus Gastrostomy Tube ENFit
- FWM3165 – Nasal anchoring system – 10fg Bridle Pro Nasal Tube Retaining System.
- See our Downloads Section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes and potential alternatives.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 6 January 2022.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.