Supply Issues Bayer PLC Mrxperion Dual Syringe Pack with Patient Line and Filling Spike Product JAH311 (ICN 1627)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- The supplier Bayer PLC has informed us of a supply issue with its Mrxperion dual syringe pack with patient line and filling spike – non returnable, JAH311.
- The supply issue is due to the effects of a cyber-attack on the logistics software of Bayer’s external contracted shipping company provider. Consequently there are delays in stock reaching the United Kingdom from Bayer’s USA production site.
- JAH311 is intermittently available to order for the foreseeable future.
- Unfortunately, there are no alternative product codes available to offer at this time.
- See our Downloads ▼ section for further information on the affected product code.
- An update will be provided when we have further information from the supplier.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.