Supply Issues Becton Dickinson UK Ltd Stock Oxford Blood Collection Needle Safety with Holder 22G KFK518 (ICN 2372)
Important Customer Notice Resolved
- The supply issue with Blood Collection Needle Safety products from Becton Dickinson UK Ltd Stock Oxford has now been resolved.
- KFK518 is now available to order through our online catalogue.
- This ICN is now closed
- The supplier Becton Dickinson UK Ltd Stock Oxford has informed us of a supply issue with its Blood Collection Needle Safety products:
- KFK518 – Blood Collection Needle Safety with holder 22G.
- The supply issue is due to supplier manufacturing issues.
- KFK518 is currently suspended and unavailable to order.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue:
- KFK352 – Blood Collection Needle Safety with holder 22G
- KFK398 – Blood Collection Needle Safety with holder 22G
- KFK982 – Blood Collection Needle Safety with holder 22G
- KFK85022 – Blood Collection Needle Safety with holder 22G.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product code and potential alternatives.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 12 January 2024.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- Customers will need to determine any indirect alternatives are clinically suitable before purchasing.
- The continuing supply issue is being monitored in conjunction with the supplier and we will continue to review the stock situation to minimise further disruption and update this ICN with the latest information as it becomes available.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products, we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.