Supply Issues Becton Dickinson Venous Tube KFK250 (ICN 1773)
Important Customer Notice Resolved
- The supplier Becton Dickinson UK Ltd Stock Oxford has informed us that the supply issue with its Venous Tube has been resolved.
- KFK250 is now available to order through our online catalogue.
- The supplier Becton Dickinson UK Ltd Stock Oxford has informed us of a supply issue with its Venous Tube, KFK250.
- The supply issue is due to manufacturing issues.
- KFK250 is currently unavailable to order.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue.
- Customers are advised that the indirect alternatives listed may not be clinically suitable in some settings due to the machines that these tubes are used with. A local clinical decision must be made before purchasing.
- See our Downloads section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product code.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 5 September 2022.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager or Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.