Supply Issues Boston Scientific Detachable Coils (ICN 1758)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- The supplier Boston Scientific has informed us of a supply issue with its detachable coil products.
- There are 119 product codes affected.
- The supply issue is due to a raw materials shortage.
- The coils will have a restricted supply until December 2023.
- The lead time will therefore extend to seven days.
- Boston Scientific have advised they will only be able to maintain the supply of these products to the current Boston Scientific coil customers during the period of restricted supply. Codes will not be suspended to allow existing customers to continue purchasing.
- During this time Boston Scientific will be carrying out a weekly manual allocation of products to fulfil orders based on the appropriateness of orders placed.
- See our Downloads section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by December 2023.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager or Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.