Supply Issues Boston Scientific Ranger Drug Coated Balloons (DCB) (ICN 1759)
Important Customer Notice Update
Ref: 2022/1759 ICN Number: 1759
- The supplier Boston Scientific Ltd has informed us the supply issue is ongoing.
- The supply issue is now anticipated to be resolved by 31 March 2023.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- The supplier Boston Scientific has informed us of a supply issue with its Ranger Drug Coated Balloons (DCB) products.
- There are 78 product codes affected.
- The supply issue is due to a pouch supply issue causing short term backorders.
- Boston Scientific have advised they will only be able to maintain the supply of these products to the current Boston Scientific DCB customers during this period, however, this will be on an extended lead time of seven days.
- The codes will therefore not be suspended. There will be a manual allocation on impacted codes for existing customers to maintain continuity of supply.
- See our Downloads section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by the end of September 2022.
- Please refer to the product listing for further information on affected product codes.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager or Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.