Supply Issues BSN Medical Ltd Bandage Elastic Adhesive EHQ003 (ICN 2277)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- The supplier BSN Medical Ltd has informed us of a supply issue with their Bandage elastic adhesive, EHQ003.
- One product code is affected in total.
- The supply issue is due to manufacturing issues.
- EHQ003 is currently suspended and unavailable to order.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue:
- EHQ011 – Bandage elastic adhesive latex free 5cm x 4.5m
- ECG013 – Bandage elastic adhesive 5cm x 4.5m.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product code and potential alternatives.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 1 December 2023.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the product listing for further information on the affected product code and potential alternatives.
- However, as this is currently a disrupted market and supply is subject to rapid change, the alternatives offered may also be experiencing temporary supply issues. Therefore, customers may need to consider clinically reviewing all additional alternatives provided.
- The continuing supply issue is being monitored in conjunction with the supplier and we will continue to review the stock situation to minimise further disruption and update this ICN with the latest information as it becomes available.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.