Supply Issues Cardinal Health Limited Interventional Cardiology and Interventional Radiology Products (ICN 2110)
Important Customer Notice Resolved
- The supplier Cardinal Health Limited has informed us that this supply issue is now resolved.
- All previously affected products are now available to order through our online catalogue.
- The supplier Cardinal Health Limited has informed us of a supply issue with Interventional Cardiology and Interventional Radiology Products.
- There are 3853 product codes affected and temporarily suspended.
- The supply issue is due to a full company product novation.
- The affected product codes can be ordered as normal until 16:00 (CET) 24 April 2023. After this date the affected product codes will be unavailable to order until 1 May 2023.
- Cardinal Health Limited to Cordis Medical Limited novation is currently in progress resulting in Cardinal Health Limited suspending new order processing for the time period highlighted to facilitate the transition to Cordis Medical Limited.
- The supplier will be unable to complete orders through NHS Supply Chain from 25 April – 30 April 2023.
- As of 1 May 2023, Cordis Medical UK Limited will assume responsibility for receiving, managing, and fulfilling Cardinal Health Limited product orders.
- Any cancelled back orders or back order lines should be placed again with Cordis Medical UK Limited.
- There is no automatic transfer of open orders or back orders from Cardinal Health to Cordis Medical UK.
- This is a High impact and the affected product codes cannot be ordered within this period.
- Customers are encouraged to pre-order product codes prior to the temporary suspension.
- Customers can liaise with their clinical teams in order to review alternatives in the short time these are unavailable.
- There are currently no potential alternative products available to order through our online catalogue.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 1 May 2023.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.