Supply Issues Cardinal Health UK IPC Foot Cuff EGD285 (ICN 1907)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- The supplier Cardinal Health UK 432 Limited has informed us of a supply issue with its Intermittent Pneumatic Compression products.
- There is one product code affected:
- EGD285 – Pneumatic Compression (IPC) garment foot cuff large.
- The supply issue is due to manufacturing delays.
- The affected product code is currently unavailable to order.
- A potential indirect alternative product is available to order through our online catalogue:
- EGD278 – Pneumatic Compression (IPC) garment knee length medium.
- Please be advised that this is an alternative size only as the compatibility of garments to pumps restricts other suppliers’ products.
- See our Downloads section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 31 January 2023.
- NHS Supply Chain are receiving regular updates from the supplier and will provide an update when availability has improved. In the interim, trusts are advised to place single line orders.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to review the potential indirect alternative product, taking into consideration the sizing.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.