Supply Issues Codan Ltd Filter Bacterial Intravenous Accessories FTC088 (ICN 2205)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- The supplier Codan Ltd has informed us of a supply issue with its Filter Bacterial, FTC088.
- The supply issue is due to manufacturing issues caused by increased demand and lead times.
- FTC088 is currently available whilst stock lasts. Once the stock is depleted, the product code will be unavailable to order.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product code and potential alternatives.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 10 September 2023.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the product listing for further information on the affected product code and potential alternatives.
- Please take into consideration the products listed are indirect, training and compatibility may vary.
- The supply issue is being monitored in conjunction with the supplier. We will continue to monitor the stock situation to minimise further disruption and update this ICN with the latest information as it becomes available.
- However, as this is currently a disrupted market and supply is subject to rapid change, the alternatives offered may also be experiencing temporary supply issues and therefore, customers may need to consider clinically reviewing all additional alternatives provided.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.