Supply Issues Coloplast Biatain Silicone Ag Multiple Products (ICN 1825)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- The supplier Coloplast has informed us of a supply issue with some of its Biatain Silicone Ag products.
- There are 10 product codes affected.
- The supply issue is due to delays in stock arriving from their manufacturing facility in Europe leading to shortages in the UK.
- The affected product codes are currently subject to intermittent supply issues.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue.
- See our Downloads section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes along with a letter from the supplier.
- A project team is currently working very hard on solving this issue. However, due to the time needed in validation and verification to ensure stable supply, the supply issue will remain until at least December 2022.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager or Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.