Supply Issues DWK Life Sciences Limited Pipette and Specimen Container Products KEL085 and KCP416 (ICN 2200)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- The supplier DWK Life Sciences Limited has informed us of a supply issue with its Pipette and Specimen container products.
- Two product codes are affected:
- KEL085 – Transfer Pipette Graduated
- KCP416 – Specimen Container 30ml.
- The supply issue is due to increased demand and lead times and the supplier is unable to meet the demand.
- The affected product codes are currently subject to intermittent supply.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue.
- KEL087 – Transfer Pipette Graduated
- KCP409 – Specimen Container 30ml
- KBZ301 – Specimen Container 30ml
- KCP552 – Specimen Container 30ml.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes and potential alternatives.
- Please note the key differences between potential alternatives:
- KEL087 is 3ml pipette as opposed to 1ml
- KCP409 has a White screw cap instead of Blue.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 31 October 2023.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the product listing for further information on the affected product codes and potential alternatives.
- Customers are advised to review the cost and compatibility of the potential alternatives.
- The continuing supply issue is being monitored in conjunction with the supplier and we will continue to review the stock situation to minimise further disruption and update this ICN with the latest information as it becomes available.
- However, as this is currently a disrupted market and supply is subject to rapid change, the alternatives offered may also be experiencing temporary supply issues and therefore, customers may need to consider clinically reviewing all additional alternatives provided.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products, we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.