Supply Issues Fannin (Stroud) Diathermy Plate Split Without Leadwire Products FDJ152 (ICN 2239)
Important Customer Notice Update
- The supplier Fannin (Stroud) has informed us that the supply issue with its Diathermy Plate Split without Leadwire Products is ongoing.
- The supply issue is now anticipated to be resolved by 30 September 2023.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes and potential alternatives.
- The supplier Fannin (Stroud) has informed us of a supply issue with its Diathermy plate split without leadwire Products.
- One product code is affected:
- FDJ152 – Universal 120 x 132mm overlapping gel low profile waterproof woven cloth backing.
- The supply issue is due the labour shortages which is impacting manufacturing capabilities.
- FDJ152 is currently suspended and unavailable to order.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product code and potential alternatives.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 24 August 2023.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the product listing for further information on the affected product code and potential alternatives.
- Please check the compatibility and availability of the available alternatives.
- The continuing supply issue is being monitored in conjunction with the supplier and we will continue to review the stock situation to minimise further disruption. We will update this ICN with the latest information as it becomes available.
- However, as this is currently a disrupted market and supply is subject to rapid change, the alternatives offered may also be experiencing temporary supply issues and therefore, customers may need to consider clinically reviewing all additional alternatives provided.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products, we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.