Supply Issues Fannin Stroud ECG Monitoring Electrodes Products FDK1438 FDK234 and FDK242 (ICN 2305)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- The supplier Fannin (Stroud) has informed us of a supply issue with their ECG Monitoring Electrodes products.
- There are three product codes affected:
- FDK1438 – ECG Monitoring Electrodes Wet Gel
- FDK234 – ECG Monitoring Electrodes Wet Gel
- FDK242 – ECG Monitoring Electrodes Wet Gel.
- The supply issue is due to supplier manufacturing issues.
- The issue reported by the supplier is with one batch and are experiencing quality assurance delays as a result.
- All the affected product codes are currently suspended and unavailable to order.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes and potential alternatives.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 30 October 2023.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- We will update the ICN when we have further information.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products, we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.