Supply Issues H&R Healthcare LTD Foam Dressings ELA606, ELA386 and ELA387 (ICN 1918)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- The supplier H&R Healthcare LTD has informed us of a supply issue with its Foam Dressings.
- The three product codes affected are:
- ELA606 – Foam dressing antimicrobial non bordered double sided foam disc with 0.5% polyhexamethylene biguanide 2.5cm disc 0.7cm centre hole with radial slit
- ELA386 – Foam dressing antimicrobial non bordered 0.5% PHMB 10cm x 10cm
- ELA387 – Foam dressing antimicrobial non bordered 0.5% PHMB 10cm x 20cm.
- The supply issue is due to the highly volatile global supply market and transportation delays resulting in intermittent rolling backorders.
- The affected codes are currently suspended and unavailable to order.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue.
- See our Downloads section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes and potential alternatives.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 1 March 2023, however, the supplier is providing backorder information regarding the supply issues on a monthly basis.
- We will update the ICN when we have further information.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to review the potential indirect alternative products.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.