Supply Issues Johnson & Johnson Surgical Sutures Products (ICN 2135)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
Ref: 2023/2135 ICN Number: 2135
- The supplier Johnson & Johnson Sutures has informed us of a supply issue with its Surgical Sutures Products.
- There are 16 product codes affected.
- The supply issue is due to supplier manufacturing issues.
- All the affected product codes are currently subject to intermittent supply.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue:
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes and potential alternatives.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 30 June 2023.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the product listing for further information on the affected product codes and potential alternatives.
- The continuing supply issue is being monitored in conjunction with the supplier and we will continue to monitor the stock situation to minimise further disruption and update this ICN with the latest information as it becomes available.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.