Supply Issues Johnson & Johnson Trocars Multiple Products (ICN 2018)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
Ref: 2023/2018 ICN Number: 2018
- The supplier Johnson & Johnson has informed us of a supply issue with its Trocars products.
- There are eight product codes affected.
- The supply issue is due to component shortages.
- The affected product codes are currently subject to intermittent supply, therefore there may be delays receiving the affected single-use trocars.
- The supplier is managing the allocation of these affected products as they are supplied via the eDirect route.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue.
- There are many other suppliers of trocars on the Minimally Invasive Surgery framework. If customers seek additional information about further alternatives, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes and potential alternatives.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 1 June 2023.
- Johnson & Johnson has advised customers to contact local representatives directly in the event of urgent need and regional allocation may be possible.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.