Supply Issues Medtronic Limited Surgical Sutures Multiple Products (ICN 1867)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- The supplier Medtronic Limited has informed us of a supply issue with its Surgical Sutures.
- There are 12 product codes affected.
- The supply issue is due to manufacturing delays.
- The affected product codes are currently suspended and unavailable to order.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue for the majority of the affected products, however, some of these alternative products are also currently suspended.
- The sutures portfolio offers a wide range of products with alternatives so disruption should be minimal.
- See our Downloads section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes and potential alternatives.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be ongoing for a period of up to three months. We will update the ICN when we have further information.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to review the potential indirect alternative products and discuss other options with clinicians and suppliers.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.