Supply Issues Multiple Suppliers General Wound Care Multiple Products (ICN 1587)
Important Customer Notice Resolved
Ref: 2022/1587 ICN Number: 1587
- This supply issue is now resolved.
- Two product codes are now available to order through our online catalogue:
- ENP042, EMU037.
- Four of the affected product codes have been delisted from our online catalogue:
- ENA081, ENA080, ENV064, ENV063.
- The following products are now available to order:
- EMI439 Bunzl/365
- ENN030 Vernacare
- ENV057 Reliance
- Absorbest (various products)
- ELY978 Smith & Nephew.
- There are six products currently unavailable to order:
- EMU037 is expected to be available to order by the end of July.
- The other five affected Rocialle products are expected to be available by the end of June.
- For further information please see our Downloads Section for an updated product listing.
- The new General Wound Care Framework is going live on Monday 14 March.
- Some suppliers have informed us of supply issues with multiple products.
- There are 20 product codes affected.
- The supply issue is due to shipping delays.
- The affected product codes are not visible on the online catalogue and will be unavailable to order from 14 March 2022.
- Potential indirect alternative products will be available to order through our online catalogue.
- Unfortunately, code EMU038 does not have an alternative product available to order.
- Please see our Downloads ▼ section to refer to the product listing for further information on the affected product codes and the potential indirect alternative products.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved between the 18 March and end of April 2022.
- We will update this ICN with further information when received.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.