Supply Issues Multiple Suppliers Administration Sets (ICN 2003)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- Multiple suppliers have informed us of a supply issue with their Administration Sets.
- There are eight product codes affected:
- FSB1040, FKA855, FKA324, FSB2537, FSB1245, FSB1710, FSB2114 and FSB2659.
- The supply issue is due to shipping delays.
- Due to the supply issue four product codes are now being threshold managed and are subject to Protect Demand Management:
- The affected codes remain available to order through NHS Supply Chain. However, trusts are allocated a maximum daily quantity aka “threshold” to ensure fair supply of available stock across the NHS.
- The remaining four codes are currently unavailable to order.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes and potential alternatives.
- See our Downloads ▼ section for a full list of product codes subject to Protect Demand Management.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the product codes currently subject to Protect Demand Management.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.