Supply Issues Multiple Suppliers Disposable Continence Shaped Pads (ICN 2022)
Important Customer Notice Update
Ref: 2023/2022 ICN Number: 2022
- An updated product listing is available showing a RAG status for stock position.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes and potential alternatives.
- The product listing will be updated every two weeks.
- We have been informed of a supply issue with Disposable Continence Shaped Pads products.
- There are 23 product codes affected.
- There has been a spike in demand for Attends and Essity shaped pads due to Ontex experiencing supply issues, please refer to ICN 1949.
- Due to this ongoing supply issue, 18 of the affected product codes are now being threshold managed as they are subject to Protect Demand Management.
- There are no alternative product codes to order.
- The codes subject to Protect Demand Management are:
- CFP1169, CFP1170, CFP1550, CFP1171, CFP1479, CFP1172, CFP1182, CFP1102, CFP1007, CFP1837, CFP1163, CFP4392, CFP4388, CFP4389, CFP2163, CFP2165, CFP2086, CFP4391.
- The affected codes remain available to order through NHS Supply Chain. However, trusts are allocated a maximum daily quantity aka “threshold” to ensure fair supply of available stock across the NHS.
- See our Downloads ▼ section for a full list of product codes subject to Protect Demand Management.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 30 June 2023.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the product codes currently subject to Protect Demand Management.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.