Supply Issues Multiple Suppliers Enteral Feeding, Bile Bags and Associated Products (ICN 1505)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- Multiple suppliers have informed us of a supply issue with their Enteral Feeding, Bile Bags and Associated Products.
- There are 33 product codes affected.
- The supply issue is due to shipping and manufacturing delays.
- Some of the affected product codes are currently unavailable to order, whilst others are available only while stocks last.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue.
- Please see our Downloads section to to refer to the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- As there are multiple suppliers and different types of product codes, the supply issue is anticipated to be resolved at various times over the next couple months.
- The ICN will be updated once we have further information on the resolution dates
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- Customers are advised to review the alternatives list for clinical suitability.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager or Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.
1505 Multiple Suppliers Product Listing with AlternativesAn Excel file detailing the affected product codes for ICN 1505.
Please log in to view this content.