Supply Issues Multiple Suppliers Individual Jam and Honey AEF007 (ICN 1516)
Important Customer Notice Update
Ref: 2022/1516 ICN Number: 1516
- The supply issue with individual portions of Multiple Products has improved.
- Seven of the previously affected product codes are now available to order from our online catalogue:
- AEF008, AEF125, AEF156, AEF157, AEJ854, AMN009, and FTP150.
- AEF007 remains suspended and unavailable to order.
- There is one product code affected in total.
- Please see our Downloads ▼ section to refer to the product listing for further information on the affected product code and potential alternatives.
- Although we do not currently have a resolution date for the supply issue, we will update the ICN as soon as we have further information.
- Due to ongoing issues with raw material shortages, packaging material shortages and production issues, we are seeing major disruption to the supply of the individual portions of Jam and Honey.
- There are eight product codes affected
- The affected codes are currently unavailable to order.
- There is a potential indirect alternative product code available for one of the codes.
- Unfortunately, for the remaining five affected product codes there are no suitable alternatives to offer at present.
- Please see our Downloads ▼ section to refer to the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by the end of February 2022.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative product code.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Food Customer Relationship Manager or Customer Services Advisor.
- As an alternative solution to the lack of portions packs you can purchase paper medicine pots (FTP150) and decant from larger bottles and serve.