Supply Issues Multiple Suppliers Nebuliser Kits (ICN 1986)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- Multiple suppliers have informed us of a supply issue with their Nebuliser Kits.
- There are 30 product codes affected.
- The supply issue is due to increased demand.
- Five of the affected product codes are currently unavailable to order:
- FDD4080, FDD4079, FDE125, FDD3628 and FDE027.
- 25 product codes are now being threshold managed as they are subject to Protect Demand Management.
- The 25 product codes are available to order through NHS Supply Chain. However, trusts are allocated a maximum daily quantity aka “threshold” to ensure fair supply of available stock across the NHS.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes and potential alternatives and to access a list of the products currently subject to Control and Protect Demand Management.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 28 February 2023.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.