Supply Issues Nissha Medical Technologies Ltd Ultrasound Film FDI284 (ICN 1588)
Important Customer Notice Update
- The supply issue with Ultrasound Film, FDI284 is still ongoing.
- This is due to raw materials shortage impacting manufacturing.
- The anticipated resolution date is now 8 October 2023.
- The supplier Nissha Medical Technologies Ltd has informed us of a supply issue with its Ultrasound Film, FDI284.
- The supply issue is due to the supplier being unable to obtain a continuous supply of raw materials due to global shortages.
- FDI284 will be subject to intermittent supply and will be demand managed.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue.
- Please see our Downloads ▼ section to refer to the product listing for further information on the affected product code.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by the beginning of July 2022
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative product.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager or Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.