Supply Issues Nissha Medical Technologies Ultrasound Film FDI032 FDI284 (ICN 2024)
Important Customer Notice Resolved
- FDI032 and FDI284 have been delisted due to the length of the supply issue.
- New product codes will be set up once products become available again.
- This ICN is now closed.
- The supplier Nissha Medical Technologies Ltd has informed us of a supply issue with its Ultrasound Film products.
- The two product codes affected are:
- FDI032 – Ultrasound film UPC-21L Sony a6 4 x 50 sheets + 4 colour ink ribbons for use with UP-25MD – UP-D25MD – UP-20 – UP-21MD & UP-D23MD
- FDI284 – Ultrasound film UPC-R80MD sony A4 self-laminating 2 x 50 sheets + 2 x ink ribbon for use with UP-DR80MD.
- The supply issue is due to manufacturing delays.
- Due to this ongoing supply issue these products are now subject to Control Demand Management.
- The affected codes are currently suspended and unavailable to order.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product matrix for further information on the affected product codes and available alternatives.
- Please ensure alternatives are compatible with existing equipment and consider training, and availability when identifying suitable alternative product codes.
- These products are anticipated to be removed from Control Demand Management by 31 August 2023.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the product codes currently subject to Control Demand Management.
- If you have an urgent clinical need for any of the suspended codes, you need to complete and submit the Control Suspended Consumables Product Submission Webform. See our Useful Links section to access this web form.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.