Supply Issues Pennine Healthcare Suction Consumables Multiple Products (ICN 1662)
Important Customer Notice Resolved
- All products are now in stock and available to order through our online catalogue.
- The supplier Pennine Healthcare has informed us of a supply issue with its Suction Consumables.
- There are 15 product codes affected.
- The supply issue is due to a number of Medical Device Directive (MDD) certificates expiring imminently. These products can continue to be supplied as per Medical Devices Regulations (MDR) however there are now delays in lead times resulting in the need to suspend the codes.
- All stock products are on demand management.
- All eDirect products are suspended from 18 May 2022.
- Potential direct and indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue. The alternative products have been identified by buyer and supplier.
- Please see our Downloads ▼ section to refer to the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 30 June 2022.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.