Supply Issues Respironics UK Ltd NIV and Sleep Therapy FAG6815 and FKK206 (ICN 1833)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- The supplier Respironics UK Ltd has informed us of a supply issue with its NIV and Sleep Therapy products.
- The two product codes affected are:
- FAG6815 – Masks NIV and Sleep Therapy Trilogy Evo non OBM with Bluetooth
- FKK206 – Sleep therapy accessory Trilogy Evo and Hub Pack 5.
- The supply issue is due to manufacturing delays.
- The lead time on the affected codes is being extended to six weeks.
- A potential indirect alternative product is available to order through our online catalogue for FAG6815:
- FDD5012 – Bi-level CPAP Device Astral 150.
- See our Downloads section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- There are no Clinical or Patient Safety impacts anticipated as a result of this supply issue.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 18 November 2022.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to review the potential indirect alternative product for compatibility.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager or Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.