Supply Issues SPL Foods Ltd Various Foods Multiple Products (ICN 1709)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- The supplier SPL Foods Ltd has informed us of a significant supply issue with a number of its products.
- There are 16 product codes affected, including pasta, flours, oats, pulses and spices.
- The supply issue is due to product shortages, poor crop yields and production issues in the countries of production as well as packaging, transport and labour issues.
- The affected product codes are currently unavailable to order.
- There are currently no identified potential alternative products available to order through our online catalogue.
- Please see our Downloads ▼ section to refer to the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 30 June 2022.
- Alternative items can be found on the Multi-Temperature Distribution (MTD) framework in the interim. Please ask your relevant Food Account Manager to support with this.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Food Account Manager or Customer Services Advisor.