Supply Issues Starstedt Limited Capillary/Low Draw Tube Glucose KCM155 (ICN 1771)
Important Customer Notice Resolved
- The supplier Starstedt Limited has informed us that the supply issue with its Capillary/Low Draw Tube Glucose has been resolved.
- KCM155 is now available to order through our online catalogue.
- The supplier Starstedt Limited has informed us of a supply issue with its Capillary/Low Draw Tube Glucose, KCM155.
- The supply issue is due to delivery delays.
- The affected product will be suspended on the system from 5 August 2022.
- However, if you have an urgent clinical need for the affected code, you will need to complete and submit the Control Suspended Consumables Product Submission Webform. See our Useful Links section to access this webform.
- Further stock of KCM155 has been secured with a short shelf life (expires end of September 2022). Please bear this in mind when placing orders whilst the supply disruption is ongoing. Once the upcoming delivery of this product is received, the products with the short shelf life will be removed from circulation.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue.
- Customers are advised that a local clinical decision needs to be made before any of the indirect alternatives shown are purchased, due to the differences compared to the affected product.
- See our Downloads ▼ section section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product code and alternative products.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 19 August 2022.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager or Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.