Supply Issues Unisurge Disposable Patient Hollowware FTA157 (ICN 1952)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- The supplier Unisurge has informed us of a supply issue with Disposable Polypropylene Kidney Dish, FTA157.
- The supply issue is due to manufacturing delays as a result of the supplier changing the affected product code into a new unit of purchase with a new MPC code.
- Due to the changes this new stock will not be available until the new year.
- FTA157 is currently suspended and unavailable to order.
- There are currently no disposable alternative products available to order through our online catalogue.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to refer to the product listing for further information on the affected product code.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 13 January 2023.
- NHS Supply chain are working closely with the supplier to receive the new stock as soon as it is available.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.