Supply Issues Urine Meters Multiple Products (ICN 1872)
Important Customer Notice Delisting
- We have been informed by a number of suppliers that they will be delisting their Urine Meters products.
- There are eight product codes affected.
- There are only three product codes that will remain on the framework:
- FWV040 – Urine meter 350ml 2500ml bag 150cm tube EZ lock needle free sample port 5-7 days- Latex Free
- FWV191 – Urine meter 500ml 2600ml bag 150cm tube T- tap Needle free sampling port Kink resistant tubing Bed hanger
- FWV050 – Urine meter 400ml 2600ml bag 150cm tube T tap Needle free sampling port Kink resistant tubing Bed hanger straps.
- Eight product codes are being delisted from our online catalogue.
- One of which is suspended and no longer available to order:
- FWV176 – Urine meter 500ml 2000ml bag 110cm tube.
- One product is currently still available to order but will become available while stocks last once stock starts to deplete:
- FWV197 – Urine meter 500ml 2000ml bag 100cm tube Needle free sampling port.
- Six products are available while stocks last:
- FWV164 – Urine meter 500ml 2000ml bag 120cm tube T tap Needle free sampling port Replacement drainable bag- Latex Free
- FWV201 – Urine meter 500ml 2000ml bag 120cm tube T tap Integrated Hanger, Tap Holder Pocket, Sterile- Latex Free
- FWV202 – Urine meter 500ml 2600ml bag 120cm tube T tap Integrated Hanger, Tap Holder Pocket, Sterile- Latex Free
- FWV203 – Urine meter 400ml 2000ml bag 120cm tube T tap Integrated Hanger, Tap Holder Pocket, Sterile- Latex Free
- GDW153 – Urine meter 500ml 2000ml bag 120cm tube T tap Needle free sampling port Hanger straps
- GDW171 – Urine meter 2000ml with 500ml measuring capacity-drip chamber with integrated bed hanger.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue for the affected products, however, some of these products may also become subject to supply issues with the increase in demand.
- See our Downloads section to access the delisted products for further information on the affected product codes and potential alternatives.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be ongoing for a period of up to six months. We will update the ICN when we have further information.
- Customers are advised to log in to the website to review the alternative products.
- We are working with other suppliers who do not currently have Urine Meters on our framework to see if these can be added to the catalogue to help supply.
- Customers are advised to review their stock and order alternative products whilst we source alternative suppliers.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.