Supply Issues Vernacare Bedpan Liner and Urine Sampling Cup FSE014 and FSX105 (ICN 1658)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- The supplier Vernacare has informed us of a reduced supply issue with its Bedpan Liner and Urine Sampling Cup.
- The two product codes affected are:
FSE014 – Bedpan Liner midi Slipper 1.3 litre capacity
FSX105 – Urine Sampling cup 300ml capacity.
- The supply position will be improved from 24 May 2022 at which point national demand will be satisfied for FSE014 through the availability of additional stocks from Vernacare.
- Supplies from alternative sources will also be made available week commencing 30 May 2022.
- For product code FSX105 – An alternative product will become available week commencing 30 May 2022 to cover the temporary supply issue.
- Supplementary NPC codes will follow in an ICN update and be added as direct alternatives.
- Please note that there is no change to description, product type or pack size.
- Customers may experience reduced supply on both affected product codes FSE014 and FSX105.
- Please See our Downloads ▼ section to refer to the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by:
FSE014 – 24 May 2022
FSX105 – 20 June 2022.
- FSE014 – Customers should continue to order as much stock as they would normally require, where additional stock is required, please re-order after 24 May 2022.
- In addition, check for an ICN update or the website for the alternative NPC which will be made available from week commencing 30 May 2022.
- FSX105 – Customers should consider temporary alternative products:
FSL2231 Bowl General Purpose 1 Litre and FTL035 Measuring Jug 1 litre. In addition, check for an ICN update or the website for the alternative NPC which will be made available from week commencing 30 May 2022.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- Customers are advised to update their ordering systems, favourite lists and any other 3rd party ordering systems.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.