Supply Issues Vernacare Limited Medical Pulp (ICN 2053)
Important Customer Notice Update
Ref: 2023/2053 ICN Number: 2053
- The supplier Vernacare Limited has informed us the supply issue is ongoing.
- The supply issue is now anticipated to be resolved by 10 April 2023.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product code and potential alternative.
- The supplier Vernacare Limited has informed us of a supply issue with its Medical Pulp products.
- One product code is affected:
- FSE023 – Slipper Pan Support Products – For single use pulp 1.3 litre midi slipper pan (for use with FSE014).
- The supply issue is due to an increase in demand causing manufacturing delays.
- FSE023 is currently suspended and unavailable to order.
- A potential indirect alternative product is available to order through our online catalogue:FSE186 – Reusable polypropylene support holder for pulp midi slipper pans – Cream 1500ml x 470 x 290 x 75mm.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product code and the potential alternative.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 3 April 2023.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative product.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.