Supply Issues Vygon UK Ltd Enteral Syringes and Feeding Tubes (ICN 2325)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- The supplier Vygon UK Ltd has informed us of a supply issue with its Enteral Syringes and Feeding Tubes.
- Four product codes are affected:
- FWM044 – Feeding Tube Nasogastric
- FWM1291 – Feeding Tube Nasogastric
- FWM1322 – Feeding Tube Nasogastric
- FWM4399 – Feeding Tube Gastrostomy Non Balloon Retained.
- The supply issue is due to supplier manufacturing issues.
- The affected codes are currently suspended and unavailable to order.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue for the affected products. However, some of these products may also be subject to intermittent supply with the increase in demand.
- One of the indirect alternatives is currently suspended and unavailable to order.
- FWM044 – Feeding Tube Nasogastric.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes and potential alternatives.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 27 November 2023.
- The continuing supply issue is being monitored in conjunction with the supplier and we will continue to monitor the stock situation to minimise further disruption and update this ICN with the latest information as it becomes available.
- However, as this is currently a disrupted market and supply is subject to rapid change, the alternatives offered may also be experiencing temporary supply issues and therefore, customers may need to consider clinically reviewing all additional alternatives provided.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products, we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.