Supply Issues Vygon Uk Ltd Filter Endotoxin (ICN 2007)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
Ref: 2023/2007 ICN Number: 2007
- The supplier Vygon UK Ltd has informed us of a supply issue with its Filter Endotoxin products.
- There are 4 products affected.
- FTC223 – Filter endotoxin – Neonatal 96hr endotoxin with 2 access ports above filter integral anti reflux valves and clamps
- FTC224 – Filter endotoxin – Neonatal 96hr endotoxin 0.22 micron with needlefree access port below filter anti reflux valves & clamps
- FTC225 – Filter endotoxin – Neonatal 96hr endotoxin 0.22 micron with needlefree access port below filter double connection site above filter anti reflux valves and clamps
- FTC227 – Filter endotoxin – Paediatric 96hr endotoxin incorporated into luer lock t piece extension with side clamp.
- The supply issue is due to production delays caused by an issue with the suppliers manufacturing mould.
- The affected product codes are currently suspended and will be unavailable to order for at least 8 weeks.
- The supplier is awaiting a recovery timescale and we will update this ICN as soon as we have further information.
- There are no direct alternatives.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue.
- It has been advised when ordering indirect alternatives that clinical consideration must be taken.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes and potential alternatives.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 10 April 2023.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products, we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.