Important Customer Notice Update
Due to an exceptional increase in national demand for ICU products, the following have been suspended with immediate effect.
This is to protect stockholding and push out volumes in line with the NHS England and NHS Improvement consumption model. It aims to ensure that trusts continue to have access to the consumables they need to provide patient care and to avoid unnecessary risks of stock shortages.
The Bi Level Circuit product FDC1528 is now suspended and unavailable to order through our online catalogue.
The product listing has been updated to reflect this change and highlight the newly suspended product code.
- The following product areas are currently suspended:
|Product Areas||Number of NPCs||Date Suspended||Date Reinstated|
|Tracheostomy Kits||61||11 & 14 May, 1, 17 & 23 June, 6 & 24 July 2020||9 NPC codes on 18 June, 2 NPC codes on 15 July 2020|
|Tracheostomy Tubes||99||11 & 14 May, 1, 5, 15, 16, 18 & 23 June, 24 July 2020||3 NPC codes on 18 June, 3 NPC codes on 15 July 2020|
|Bi Level Humidification||14||15 May,11 and 12 June 2020||2 NPC codes on 8 July & 1 NPC code on 9
& 28 July 2020
|Bi Level Circuits||11||8 & 29 July 2020||–|
|Single Limb Tubing||4||8 July 2020||–|
|CPAP Circuit||2||8 July 2020||–|
- There are currently 191 affected product codes that are unavailable to order through our online catalogue.
- See our Downloads ▼ section for further information on the affected product codes.
- If you have a clinical requirement to order any of the NPCs listed above which is a clinical necessity, please escalate this to the Consumables Group lead via the request form on the NHS Supply Chain website: https://www.supplychain.nhs.uk/covid19/suspended-consumables/suspended-code-submission/
- In response to the increased need for clinical consumables during the COVID-19 pandemic it is imperative that requests for NIV Masks are closely monitored and that supply volumes requested by trusts are appropriate to local demand.
- This ICN will be updated when the affected products are reinstated and available to order, or if any additional codes are affected.
1046 Suspended Products Product ListingUpdated on 29 July 2020.
Please log in to view this content.