Teleflex Medical (Rusch & Pilling Weck) Intraosseous Needle FSN324 (ICN 1203)
Important Customer Notice Temporary Supply Issues
- The supplier Teleflex Medical (Rusch & Pilling Weck) has informed us of a temporary supply issue with its Intraosseous Needle, FSN324.
- The supply issue is due to a labelling issue during manufacture.
- FSN324 is currently unavailable to order and subject to intermittent supply
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue.
- Please see our Downloads ▼ section to refer to the product listing for further information on the affected product code.
- The temporary supply issue has no known resolve date at this stage, however once we have further information from the supplier an update to this ICN will be provided.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative product codes.
- If alternative size needles are not acceptable, the contents of the pack can be purchased individually. For equivalent, customers are required to purchase five x FSN333 and one x FSN338.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager or Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.
1203 Teleflex Medical Product Listing with AlternativesAn Excel file detailing the affected product codes for ICN 1203.
Please log in to view this content.