Unisurge Swabs EMQ074 ENI190 and ENK135 (ICN 1388)
Important Customer Notice Temporary Supply Issues
- The supplier Unisurge has informed us of a temporary supply issue with its Swabs.
- The three product codes affected are:
EMQ074 – Swab gauze x-ray detectable stitched and taped tied 5s BP sterile 30cm x 30cm 24ply double wrapped
ENI190 – Swab gauze type 13 light BP non sterile 10cm x 10cm 8ply
ENK135 – Medical non woven swab sterile 7.5cm x 7.5cm 4ply in 2`s.
- The supply issue is due to delays within the shipping of these products.
- The affected codes are currently unavailable to order.
Potential indirect alternative products are available to order for two of the affected product codes.
- ENI190 – The alternative product is ENI246
- ENK135 – The alternative product is ENK156.
- Unfortunately, there is no suitable alternative product to offer for product code EMQ074.
- Please see our Downloads ▼ section to refer to the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- The temporary supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by December 2021.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager or Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.
1388 Unisurge Product Listing with AlternativesAn Excel file detailing the affected product codes for ICN 1388.
Please log in to view this content.