Vygon UK Ltd Blunt Fill Drawing Up Device FTR1922 (ICN 1319)
Important Customer Notice Temporary Supply Issues
- The supplier Vygon UK Ltd has informed us of a temporary supply issue with its Blunt Fill Drawing Up Device, FTR1922.
- The supply issue is due to manufacturing constraints due to an increase in global demand as a result of the COVID-19 vaccination.
- FTR1922 is currently unavailable to order.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue:
FTR1988 – Safety Needle Blunt Fill Drawing Up 18G x 40mm (1.5inch) Red Hub Sterile
- FTR1923 – Safety Needle Blunt Fill Drawing Up With Filter 18G x 40mm (1.5 inch) 5 micron
FTR2448 – Safety Needle Blunt Fill Drawing Up With Filter 18G x 38mm (1.5 inch) 5 micron filter.
- Please see our Downloads ▼ section to refer to the product listing for further information on the affected product code.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by September 2021.
- Customers are advised to continue to order the alternatives according to their current ordering patterns.
- If customers wish to utilise a Blunt Fill Drawing Up Device with Filter as the alternative product, please see our Downloads ▼ section to view the table to determine which code is available to purchase.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager or Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.