Welch Allyn Blood Pressure Cuff Single Patient Multi Use FBF147 and FFF334 (ICN 1396)
Important Customer Notice Temporary Supply Issues
- The supplier Welch Allyn has informed us of a temporary supply issue with its Blood Pressure Cuff Single Patient Multi Use.
- The two product codes affected are:
FBF147 – Blood pressure cuff single patient multi use Large Adult Long 32-43cm Single Hose Bayonet Connector
FFF334 – Blood pressure cuff single patient multi use Small Adult 20-26cm Single Hose Screw Connector.
- The route causes are delays in transit time from the manufacturing sites in US and Tijuana (MX) to the central distribution warehouses in Europe and UK. The main driver in this is attributed to vessel and air freight capacity constraints impacting global supply chains at this time.
- The affected codes are currently unavailable to order.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue, please note the codes that are unavailable are the cuff and the relevant adatptor within the same pack. As an alternative, the cuff and the adaptor could be ordered separately as per the codes listed as the alternatives.
- Please see our Downloads ▼ section to refer to the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by the end of November 2021.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager or Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.
1396 Welch Allyn Product Listing with AlternativesAn Excel file detailing the affected product codes for ICN 1396.
Please log in to view this content.