Data & Integrity Support Analyst
Job Posted: 11 October 2021
Job Updated: 11 October 2021
Job Title: Data and Integrity Support Analyst
Function: Supply Chain – Data Management
Type: 12 month fixed-term contract
Salary: £18,000 – £23,000
Closing Date: 26 October 2021
NHS Supply Chain are recruiting for a Data and Integrity support Analyst. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a relatively new organisation and with a great management team in the delivery of hospital supplies to all NHS trusts in England. Reporting to the Data Integrity Manager, the post holder will be a key member of the supply chain team, helping to drive commercial and financial decision making in SCCL.
What does a Data & Integrity Support Analyst do at NHS Supply Chain?
- To be responsible the data bulk change process
- To undertake quality checks on all data received, recording pass/fail metrics, and notifying requestor of validation errors and required corrections
- To engage with the SCCL pricing team, Category Tower Providers, IT and other stakeholders in respect of the collection and validation of product catalogue data in line with NHSSC policies and SOPs
- Provide assistance to Category Tower Providers with regards to product and price changes being requested
- Produce and monitor statistics relating to Cardiology HCTED (High-Cost, Tariff-Exempt Devices)/MBMS (Multi-Buy Multi-Sell) and other bulk upload product changes
What skills, qualifications and qualities do I need to be successful?
- Educated to GCSE Level
- Advanced IT Skills including MS Excel and MS Access
- High level of accuracy
- Well organized, structured and methodical approach to work
How you’ll work:
Currently, all SCCL offices are closed until September 2021, so, for now, our colleagues are all working from home. From Spring 2022 we will move to hybrid working; a blend of home and office working – 2/3 days in the office and 2/3 days at home. From September 2021 we will be learning hybrid working together, so you can expect to travel to the offices perhaps once or twice a week.
In return for your passion, enthusiasm and hard work you will be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package, consisting of:
- Performance led annual bonus scheme
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days
- Generous contributory pension scheme (up to 12% of your salary)
- Flexible benefits scheme – you will be able to choose from a variety of benefits such Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover, Income Protection, Health Cash Plan, Dental Insurance and additional pension contributions that suit you
- 3 days paid Volunteering Leave
- Access to the Blue Light Card and NHS Discounts
- Flexible working options
- National Annual season ticket purchase scheme
- Eye Care vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
NHS Supply Chain, who are we?
We are part of the NHS family, managing more than 8 million orders per year across 94,000 order points and 17,465 locations. We deliver over 28 million lines of picked goods to the NHS annually and our systems consolidate orders from over 930 suppliers. We proudly deliver supply chain excellence and best value to NHS customers and patients through innovation, service and clinical expertise.
Our customers are at the centre of everything we do, we will ensure we continue to deliver the products and services needed by the NHS, both now and in the future. Our priorities for 2021/2022 focuses on the following areas:
- Customer: we will anchor our business on the needs of the NHS by supporting NHS trusts to deliver safe and excellent patient care and through continuing to build the services the NHS needs.
- Resilient: we will further strengthen the resilience of our supply chain by continuing to invest in key tools and capacity that build resilience and performance, across the end to end supply chain.
- Safe: we will deliver clinically assured, safe products that support improved outcomes for patients and users.
- Sustainable: we are committed to supporting the NHS objective of becoming the world’s first net carbon zero national health system through reducing single use plastics, supporting the circular economy, reducing our greenhouse gas emissions and improving human rights and labour standards.
- Efficient: we will ensure we have a high performing workforce and highly efficient organisation.
Supply Chain Coordination Limited acts as the management function for the NHS Supply Chain. By 2023/2024, we aim to save the NHS £2.4bn by leveraging the scale of the NHS to drive savings and provide a standardised range of quality assured clinical products.
- SCCL is a not an NHS organisation, you will join on SCCL terms and conditions.
- For more information on SCCL and the NHS Supply chain please visit: www.supplychain.nhs.uk
- For an informal no-obligation discussion in confidence about this role, please contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
NHS Supply Chain is an equal opportunities employer
SCCL is a company Registered in England and Wales, with company number 10881715, to act as the management function of the NHS Supply Chain.
SCCL values and respects the diversity of its employees and aims to recruit a workforce which reflects our diverse communities. We welcome applications irrespective of people’s age, disability, gender, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or other personal circumstances.
Our policies and procedures reflect our commitment to ensure that all applicants are treated fairly and consistently at every stage of the recruitment process.
SCCL reserve the right to close any vacancies from further submissions when we have received sufficient applications from which to make a shortlist. Please apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role.
If you are shortlisted for interview you will be required to provide proof of ID and the right to work in the UK.