Data Maintenance Administrator
Job Posted: 11 January 2022
Job Updated: 11 January 2022
Job Title – Data Maintenance Administrator
Function – Supply Chain
Type – Permanent
Location – Alfreton, Derbyshire
Salary – £18,000 – £22,000 per annum (full time)
Closing Date – Tuesday 25th January 2022
NHS Supply Chain are recruiting for a Data Maintenance Administrator. You will be part of a team which is responsible for interrogating supplier product data, driving quality standards and systems integrity, in line with business requirements, especially around compliance and regulations.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of, arguably, NHS Supply Chain’s largest ever data-gathering project. If you are as passionate about data governance and, maintenance and analysis as you are about patient safety, then this is the perfect role for you.
What does a Data Maintenance Administrator do at NHS Supply Chain?
- Timely inputs, amends and deactivates product and supplier data into the NHS Supply Chain Catalogue systems in accordance with Data Quality Standards and Right First-Time principles.
- Engages with Category Tower Providers, suppliers and other stakeholders in respect of the collection and validation of product catalogue data.
- Ensures that all necessary information is available, before upload to core data files, to ensure compliance with all Procurement, legal and regulatory requirements
What skills, qualifications and qualities do I need to be successful?
- You should be educated to GCSE level
- Experienced with working with Data, with a high level of attention to detail,
- In addition, you will need good problem solving, communication, influencing, and time management skills.
In return for your passion, enthusiasm and hard work you will be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package, consisting of:
- A competitive salary
- Performance led bonus scheme,
- 35 days holiday (including bank holidays) and you can purchase additional days through a purchase scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme – you will be able to choose from a variety of benefits that suit you
- Childcare vouchers
- High street discounts
- National Annual season ticket purchase scheme
- Eye Care vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
NHS Supply Chain, who are we?
Supply Chain Coordination Limited (SCCL) is a government organisation that acts as the management function for the NHS Supply Chain. We proudly deliver supply chain excellence and best value to NHS customers and patients through innovation, service and clinical expertise.
By 2023/2024, we aim to save the NHS £2.4bn by leveraging the scale of the NHS to drive savings and provide a standardised range of quality assured clinical products that meet the diverse needs of the NHS across all areas.
All our colleagues share the same values. We are: ambitious, enterprising, respectful, innovative and integral. It is through our behaviours, passion and excellence, that we can improve lives as the supply chain partner of choice for the NHS.
- Supply Chain Coordination Limited (SCCL) is a not an NHS organisation, you will join on SCCL terms and conditions.
- For more information on SCCL and the NHS Supply chain please visit: www.supplychain.nhs.uk
NHS Supply Chain is an equal opportunities employer
SCCL is a company Registered in England and Wales, with company number 10881715, to act as the management function of the NHS Supply Chain.
SCCL values and respects the diversity of its employees and aims to recruit a workforce which reflects our diverse communities. We welcome applications irrespective of people’s age, disability, gender, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or other personal circumstances.
Our policies and procedures reflect our commitment to ensure that all applicants are treated fairly and consistently at every stage of the recruitment process.
SCCL reserve the right to close any vacancies from further submissions when we have received sufficient applications from which to make a shortlist. Please apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role.
If you are shortlisted for interview you will be required to provide proof of ID and the right to work in the UK.