HR Partner – Equality, Diversity & Inclusion/Health and Wellbeing
Job Posted: 16 June 2022
Job Updated: 16 June 2022
Job Title: HR Business Partner (Equality, Diversity, Inclusion, Health & Wellbeing)
Location: Nottingham NG2 4LA.
Salary: £37,000-£50,000 depending on experience
Closing Date: Friday 1st July 2022
NHS Supply Chain are recruiting for a HR Business Partner (Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Wellbeing).
What does a HR Business Partner (Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Wellbeing) do at NHS Supply Chain?
Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner (Operations) of Supply Chain Coordination Limited (SCCL), the HR Business Partner – Equality, Diversity & Inclusion (EDI) you will work as part of the HR Operations team to partner with senior leadership within specified functional areas to develop and implement effective solutions aligned to business strategy and people plans. This role will specialise in delivering and embedding our EDI and Health and Wellbeing strategy.
In this role you will develop and implement a contemporary and progressive EDI strategy to support SCCL’s business plan and values with clear and meaningful aims and objectives with regards to equality, diversity and inclusion.
Our strategy will include a clear organisational identity and culture for EDI, promoting equality and inclusion as a key theme and leading on the delivery of supporting activities, through employee engagement and developing and maintaining the knowledge and confidence of the HR and leadership teams.
What skills, qualifications and qualities do I need to be successful?
- Demonstrable experience at HR Business Partner level within a medium sized and commercially led organisation with a track record of implementing Diversity, Inclusion and Wellbeing programmes as part of the overall HR strategy.
- Demonstrable HR generalist experience with specialist knowledge around Equality, Diversity & Inclusion, in addition experience in implementing Health and Wellbeing programmes within a fast-paced organisation.
- Demonstrable experience in Employee Relations, HR organisational development, Leadership level communication and driving change/programmes gained within a complex and fast paced organisation.
- Previous exposure to business planning and delivery of commercially focussed / KPIs.
- Through experience you will be a specialist in Equality, Diversity and Inclusion practices.
- Knowledge of managing within a compliant people data operation ensuring data is stored and used securely whilst also ensuring strict confidentiality and adherence to data protection, data retention policies and GDPR.
- Ability to set the agenda and proactively manage / monitor delivery, balancing competing priorities.
- Ability to be self-sufficient and make decisions independently, exercising sound judgement, high levels of integrity, and a willingness to take calculated risks.
- A high level of influencing and coaching skills with exceptional stakeholder management skills.
How you’ll work:
In Spring 2022 we moved to hybrid working; a blend of home and office working 2/3 days in the office and 2/3 days at home.
In return for your passion, enthusiasm, and hard work you will be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package, consisting of:
- Performance led annual bonus scheme
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days
- Generous contributory pension scheme (up to 12% of your salary)
- Flexible benefits scheme – you will be able to choose from a variety of benefits such Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover, Income Protection, Health Cash Plan, Dental Insurance and additional pension contributions that suit you
- 3 days paid Volunteering Leave
- Access to the Blue Light Card and NHS Discounts
- Flexible working options
- National Annual season ticket purchase scheme
- Eye Care vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
NHS Supply Chain, who are we?
NHS Supply Chain (SCCL) is an organisation that procures and supplies ~£3.5bn of medical devices and consumables to the NHS every year, while driving strategy, standards, efficiency, and best practise across the entire NHS Supply Chain.
We have big plans. Guided by our Vision and Strategy, we are determined to be a proactive and collaborative partner that delivers financial and health benefits across the whole healthcare system.
NHS Supply Chain requires clear, purposeful, and impactful transformation. To deliver our strategy we are rebalancing our business model, implementing a new operating model, and refreshing our core technology.
Our, Purpose, Vision and Strategy are clear. we provide direction, leadership, and commercial focus to improve health outcomes.
Vision: To make it easier for the NHS to put patients first
Purpose: Our role is to support the NHS to save lives and improve health
- Be Authentic
- Be Inclusive
- Be Driven
- Be Enterprising
- Be The Difference
- SCCL is a not an NHS organisation, you will join on SCCL terms and conditions.
- For more information on SCCL and the NHS Supply chain please visit: www.supplychain.nhs.uk
NHS Supply Chain is an equal opportunities employer
SCCL is a company Registered in England and Wales, with company number 10881715, to act as the management function of the NHS Supply Chain.
SCCL values and respects the diversity of its employees and aims to recruit a workforce which reflects our diverse communities. We welcome applications irrespective of people’s age, disability, gender, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or other personal circumstances.
Our policies and procedures reflect our commitment to ensure that all applicants are treated fairly and consistently at every stage of the recruitment process.
SCCL reserve the right to close any vacancies from further submissions when we have received sufficient applications from which to make a shortlist. Please apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role.
If you are shortlisted for interview you will be required to provide proof of ID and the right to work in the UK.