Project Support – PPE Data Portal
Job Posted: 22 June 2022
Job Updated: 22 June 2022
Job Title: Project Support
Function: Commercial – PPE Data Portal
Type: Fixed Term Contract Until 31st Match 2023
Closing Date: Friday 8th July 2022
NHS Supply Chain are recruiting for a Project Support to assist the PPE Data Portal Team.
The PPE Portal is an e-commerce platform, set up in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, which delivers PPE to over 52,000 health and social care providers in England. The Portal is now the main distribution route for non-acute health and social care settings and has delivered over 6 billion items of PPE to providers over the last year. The PPE Portal has recently been upgraded to a new platform with increased functionality.
What does a Project Support do at NHS Supply Chain?
The role of the Project Support will be to work with the Portal Project owner to ensure that the new Portal website is fit for purpose, that all customers have successfully transitioned over to the new platform and that new functionality is developed within budget and by the required deadlines.
- Coordination of risk and issue management issues
- Assisting with management of key stakeholders such as CTI, Clipper and Unipart during the build of 2.0
- Liaising with CTI with activities such as scoping, UAT and prioritisation
- Provide administrative support to the Portal team
- Maintain documentation and systems to a high standard
- Accurate recording of minutes from meetings with stakeholders
- To be the first point of contact and manage queries from SCCL customers
- To manage communication via the Portal with customers, inputting data, responding to customer queries and escalating any issues to the Policy & Communications Officer
What skills, qualifications and qualities do I need to be successful?
- General understanding of risk and issue management
- Experience in creating and maintaining multiple reporting structures (e.g., google analytics dashboards, highlight reporting and internal reports
- Good stakeholder management skills
- The ability to think strategically and the ability to work quickly to solve issues and improve services.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and time management skills.
- The ability to manage multiple workstreams and prioritise effectively.
- Experience management content management systems (CMS), to make changes to portal products, customers, and website features (Experience in Magento platforms would be preferred)
- Experience navigating google analytics data, google tag manager, and data studio reports.
- Experience creating surveys and gathering customer research.
- Experience using email delivery systems to send online communications
How you’ll work:
In Spring 2022 we moved to hybrid working; a blend of home and office working 2/3 days in the office and 2/3 days at home.
In return for your passion, enthusiasm, and hard work you will be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package, consisting of:
- Performance led annual bonus scheme
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days
- Generous contributory pension scheme (up to 12% of your salary)
- Flexible benefits scheme – you will be able to choose from a variety of benefits such Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover, Income Protection, Health Cash Plan, Dental Insurance and additional pension contributions that suit you
- 3 days paid Volunteering Leave
- Access to the Blue Light Card and NHS Discounts
- Flexible working options
- National Annual season ticket purchase scheme
- Eye Care vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
NHS Supply Chain, who are we?
NHS Supply Chain (SCCL) is an organisation that procures and supplies ~£3.5bn of medical devices and consumables to the NHS every year, while driving strategy, standards, efficiency, and best practise across the entire NHS Supply Chain.
We have big plans. Guided by our Vision and Strategy, we are determined to be a proactive and collaborative partner that delivers financial and health benefits across the whole healthcare system.
NHS Supply Chain requires clear, purposeful, and impactful transformation. To deliver our strategy we are rebalancing our business model, implementing a new operating model, and refreshing our core technology.
Our, Purpose, Vision and Strategy are clear. we provide direction, leadership, and commercial focus to improve health outcomes.
Vision: To make it easier for the NHS to put patients first
Purpose: Our role is to support the NHS to save lives and improve health
- Be Authentic
- Be Inclusive
- Be Driven
- Be Enterprising
- Be The Difference
- SCCL is a not an NHS organisation, you will join on SCCL terms and conditions.
- For more information on SCCL and the NHS Supply chain please visit: www.supplychain.nhs.uk
NHS Supply Chain is an equal opportunities employer
SCCL is a company Registered in England and Wales, with company number 10881715, to act as the management function of the NHS Supply Chain.
SCCL values and respects the diversity of its employees and aims to recruit a workforce which reflects our diverse communities. We welcome applications irrespective of people’s age, disability, gender, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or other personal circumstances.
Our policies and procedures reflect our commitment to ensure that all applicants are treated fairly and consistently at every stage of the recruitment process.
SCCL reserve the right to close any vacancies from further submissions when we have received sufficient applications from which to make a shortlist. Please apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role.
If you are shortlisted for interview you will be required to provide proof of ID and the right to work in the UK.