Recruitment Business Partner
Job Posted: 14 March 2023
Job Updated: 14 March 2023
Job Title: Recruitment Business Partner
Function: People & Engagement
Job Ref: 421
Salary: £45,000 – £48,000
Closing Date: Wednesday 29th March 2023
NHS Supply Chain are recruiting for a Recruitment Business Partner to join our People & Engagement Team.
Reporting to the Resourcing & Workforce Planning Lead, you will be working within a small, supportive team who champion our employer brand and ultimately delivers the recruitment strategy. This is an exciting, fast paced role where no two days are the same.
This is a 360-recruitment role where you will be supporting and providing advice to hiring managers (up to Executive / C Level) on all aspects of the recruitment process, whilst managing the candidate relationship end to end, ensuring the experience that candidates have is always of a high standard.
You will be expected to fill niche, often technical, vacancies across our Commercial, Finance, Business Transformation, People & Engagement, Supply Chain, Strategy, Customer Engagement Directorates.
What does a Recruitment Business Partner do at NHS Supply Chain?
- Provides support and advice, where appropriate, to all hiring managers throughout the recruitment lifecycle, in line with company policy, employment law and best practice.
- Ensures a robust recruitment process is fully adhered to across all roles at all levels
- Makes and manages job offers, ensuring professional and brand consistent correspondence between candidate/ employee, line manager and the wider People & Engagement team
- Provides support and guidance to candidates throughout the recruitment & onboarding process that is reflective of our employer brand and of our culture
- Contributes to building a talent pipeline to support with succession planning
What skills, qualifications and qualities do I need to be successful?
- Significant experience within an internal resourcing role
- Culturally aware and thoughtful about diversity as part of the recruitment process
- Able to build and maintain a strong business relationship with key stakeholders across the organisation
- Evidence of exceptional customer, supplier, colleague and other key stakeholder engagement
- Able to identify and recommend solutions to drive towards best practices whilst supporting the delivery of other HR processes within the organisation, when needed
- Work to identify gaps, proposes and implements changes to recruitment process to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Able to be flexible, creative and adaptable but also attentive to detail when needed
- Employee engagement experience
- Experience of working with a high-performance culture
- Ability to work independently, plan and prioritise workload
- Resilient in nature
- Confident in their own ability but open minded enough to welcome and evaluate feedback from colleagues across the organisation
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm for the ongoing success of the team and the wider organisation.
How you’ll work
Hybrid working; a blend of home and office working 2/3 days in the office and 2/3 days at home.
In return for your passion, enthusiasm, and hard work you will be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package, consisting of:
- Performance led annual bonus scheme
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days
- Generous contributory pension scheme (up to 12% of your salary)
- Flexible benefits scheme – you will be able to choose from a variety of benefits such Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover, Income Protection, Health Cash Plan, Dental Insurance and additional pension contributions that suit you
- 3 days paid Volunteering Leave
- Access to the Blue Light Card and NHS Discounts
- Flexible working options
- National Annual season ticket purchase scheme
- Eye Care vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
NHS Supply Chain, who are we?
We are a part of the NHS family, and our role is to source, deliver and supply healthcare products, services and food for NHS trusts and healthcare organisations across England and Wales. We make sure the products we supply are always safe, quality assured and delivered efficiently.
We’re always listening to the people who use our products, so that we’re aware of the changing needs across the NHS. In all, we serve every NHS Trust and operate a national network of distribution centres. We also manage relationships with more than a thousand suppliers, delivering more than 8,000,000 orders each year to more than 17,000 locations.
And by doing all of this on behalf of the NHS, this gives NHS staff more time to focus on their main priority of proving excellent patient care.
Our, Purpose, Vision and Strategy are clear. We provide direction, leadership, and commercial focus to improve health outcomes.
Vision: To make it easier for the NHS to put patients first
Purpose: Our role is to support the NHS to save lives and improve health
- Be Authentic
- Be Inclusive
- Be Driven
- Be Enterprising
- Be The Difference
- SCCL is a not an NHS organisation, you will join on SCCL terms and conditions.
- For more information on SCCL and the NHS Supply chain please visit: www.supplychain.nhs.uk
- For an informal discussion about the role in confidence please email us at Careers@supplychain.nhs.uk
NHS Supply Chain is an equal opportunities employer
SCCL is a company Registered in England and Wales, with company number 10881715, to act as the management function of the NHS Supply Chain.
SCCL values and respects the diversity of its employees and aims to recruit a workforce which reflects our diverse communities. We welcome applications irrespective of people’s age, disability, gender, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or other personal circumstances.
Our policies and procedures reflect our commitment to ensure that all applicants are treated fairly and consistently at every stage of the recruitment process.
SCCL reserve the right to close any vacancies from further submissions when we have received sufficient applications from which to make a shortlist. Please apply without delay if you wish to be considered for this role.
If you are shortlisted for interview you will be required to provide proof of ID and the right to work in the UK.